Belotero and Botox - Miami, FL

I had Belotero injected under the eyes and Botox...

I had Belotero injected under the eyes and Botox to the forehead and eye area 2 weeks ago. I was a bit nervous as it was my first time having any type of injectable treatments done, but it was virtually pain free thanks to Dr. Patel's technique and a bit of lidocaine cream. The dark circles under my eyes were instantly gone! The Botox took a week to fully kick in but I could not be more pleased, my forehead is smooth and no more frown lines! The 2 procedures have taken at least 5-7 years off my age (45), and it feels great to be able to go without concealer and makeup all the time. The downtime was zero, no bruising and no after pain. I had 2 tiny little marks from the Belotero injections that covered easily and were gone in 2 days. I have had several people remark how good my make up looks when I have been wearing nothing but a bit of primer and blush. I highly recommend Dr. Patel and Miami Skin and Vein. The office is clean and inviting, the staff are great, and the doctor is amazing.
Miami Physician