Bad Rhinoplasty That I'm Still Trying to Fix - Miami, FL

Hello all, I had rhinoplasty with Dr. Carlos...

Hello all,

I had rhinoplasty with Dr. Carlos Wolf a few years ago. I've been hesitant to write a review because I'm not a spiteful person, but it's time I feel I share my experience since I'm also reading this forum for help. Perhaps I can help someone else. My objective when I flew to Miami from NY, was to have the bridge straightened, it was crooked but not extremely, just something that bothered me in pictures. At the consultation Dr. Wolf recommended that the nostrils be reduced a bit as well. Little did I know this would be the absolute worst decision of my cosmetic life, let me tell you why: after the procedure, my nose was straight and my nostrils tapered. It looked fine for a couple of months, then I noticed a totally different look from my previous, original nose when I looked at new pictures. What was happening was that the tip was drooping and the nostrils rising up when I smiled, creating a 'snarling' appearance. I SOOO regretted getting my nose done, I wish I had just left it alone, because the new look was less pretty than what I was born with.

Next I researched someone to reduce the tip and try to adjust the nostril so they're fuller laterally and lower, in line with the tip. This isn't an easy revision to do. I've since had the revision in NY, paying $20k to fix what Dr. Wolf did. Now I have a graft in the tip which is making it a bit more bulbous and large, which I didn't expect or want. SO AGAIN, I'm seeking a revision... I am at my wits end and just want to warn you that should a doctor recommend tapering your nostrils, think hard and long about it. If you don't have huge nostrils, leave them ALONE!

I am an actual patient and this story is real.

Best wishes,