Amazing Breast Reduction from 36DDD to 36D - Miami, FL

I have been wanting to reduce my breasts for a...

I have been wanting to reduce my breasts for a while now and finally took the time to research and find the best doctor out there. I played sports so 36DDD impacted my life on a daily basis. Constant shoulder and neck pain, posture problems, wounds from bra wire, uncomfortable sports bras and bathing suits. No more! Not only did Dr. Roudner solve all these problems, but he also gave me the breasts i never even thought I could have!!! I could not be any happier. Such a relief.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I could not have chosen a better doctor and office. He is the best. I am so happy with the outcome. He did better than i expected. Im in love with my new breasts. He is very honest, very knowledgable, very sweet. He does not rush you, he is very caring, and makes sure you have all the info you need before you proceed with the surgery. His office staff are incredible as well. Very friendly, helpful and organized. I am very thankful for their awesome and hard work. Every woman that has seen my breasts after the surgery is considering going to Dr. Rounder as well!