61 Years Old Great Results with Coolsculpting and Other Treatments - Miami, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have been coming to Bowes Dermatology for a...

I have been coming to Bowes Dermatology for a little over a year.
First I came to remove an annoying bulge off at below my bra, they recommended CoolSculpting. I have to admit I was a little skeptical about it, i didn't believe how you could "freeze the fat" and then your body will get rid of it. The initial consultation and treatment was done by Carla, she is very knowledgeable and professional. After probably 3 months I loved the results, everybody noticed it.
Then, I decided to jump to injectables, it was the first time ever I did something on my face. Dr Bowes recommended a combination of fillers and Botox to refresh my appearance. That was probably a year ago or so. The results were amazing, definitely about 10 or 15 years younger. I didn't even know my face was so droopy!
Now I came back 2 months ago, I wanted to touch up my face and get rid of the fat on my arms and thighs.
I highly recommend this office, they are very friendly and you feel like part of a family. And the best if all is that everything I had done there works. I am happy with my results on my face and body.