42 Year Old Mother of 5 (Including Twins) Had a Mommy Makeover!

After having 5 kids, which included a set of...

After having 5 kids, which included a set of twins, my poor body just wasn't what it used to be. I recently divorced and decided that it was time to do something for ME. I had a friend of mine fly from WI down to Miami, FL and we both had the Mommy Makeover procedure done. It was a great experience and Im so happy with my results!

3 Weeks Out... Feeling Great!!

My belly button is healing really well, I had some issues with it. Was pretty red and irritated for a while, but that is all gone now. Most, if not all of my swelling is gone. I may have just a tad in my belly yet, but not much. Im loving my new body and wish I would have done this years ago! Im now fitting into a 5/6 pants, with some wiggle room, this weekend im going to go see if I can squeeze into a 3/4. lol. Im finally able to add some pictures, I wish I would have had dates printed on them, but I forgot! Now if I could only find my "before" pics to compare!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

When I first met Dr. Freiman, he was very polite and asked and then listened to what MY desires were for the outcome of my mommy makeover. I had explained that I was hoping for implants of 425cc to 450cc. He told me that those would be way too big for my frame and told me he would go with 339cc. I was a bit shocked at first, but based on what I had read about his judgment, I trusted him and boy am I glad I did! He was right, they are a perfect size and I'm very happy with my results!