41 Years Old, Two Kids, Got Butt Implants by Mendieta on March 21 - Miami, FL

Before my kids, I used to have a nice round and...

Before my kids, I used to have a nice round and perky butt. After giving birth to my second child, however, my butt lost its natural volume and became saggy. After doing tons of research I decided to go to Dr. Constantino Mendieta and booked the procedure with him. Today I'm 19 days post op and things are starting to fall into place little by little. The first week was hell and all I did was cry. I had the drains removed at day 7 and I still need to take Percocet to be able to sleep at night. I'm not 100 % sure how many cc's he put in, but He told me he was going to put only 290, because I'm only 5 feet and I only weight 110 pounds.

20 days post op.

Today I am 20 days post op. Can't wait to be able to drive again. I think the healing process is going well. My incisions look good and my butt is not swollen anymore, only a little bit hard. My mobility has improved 90 %. I think I can walk almost normal now. I'm still taking it very easy and resting as much as I can.

Before and after

I'm posting my before picture so you ladies can compare and see the improvement in shape and volume. I think my Dr. did a great job.

One month post OP

Four weeks have passed and I am feeling a lot better. I still experience pain in my right butt cheek when I walk or stand for a while, but my Doctor said it's normal and will go away with time and stretching exercises. I still feel the need to rest and take naps during the day, but I'm not taking any more medication now. I have tried sitting a couple of times and it felt ok. If everything is ok by next week, I will try to start driving short distances using pillows for support.

7 weeks update

Mi pic at seven weeks post op. Swelling is gone. Butt is smaller.

Seven weeks

Smaller butt after six weeks. 330 cc's doesn't make a big difference. It looks nice and round but small when I'm wearing jeans or leggings. I'm still happy and I look better than before. Dr Mendieta is the best.

Before and after

I'm posting my before and after again for those of you who have asked.

Feeling great

Almost 2 months. Happy happy
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Excellent Dr. Very warm and compasionate. I felt instant chemistry with him when he entered the room. He made me feel totally comfortable and save. He didn't promise me anything. He said I had a small frame and there was no way he would go over 300 cc's, which I was ok with.