"40" Mommy of 4 Girls, Ht. 5' Wt. 185lbs, Much Needed Tummy Tuck - Miami, FL

I am new to this site, but have been reading and...

I am new to this site, but have been reading and researching everything that has to do with tummy tuck pre and post surgery. I must say I love reading everyone's stories of their experiences. My surgery is scheduled on JUNE 24, 2015, so that's like 8 days away, I must say I just want to get it over with. I have been getting the house spotless since I kind of have OCD with cleaning, luckily my oldest daughter said she would come over and clean my house for me while I am recovering. I do have a good support system, I have been to the point of cancelling and then they talk me out of it. So my only concern is my 4 year I know she will be asking for me. Oh I forgot to mention I live in Tampa and will be having my surgery in Miami and that's about 4 hours away, so I thought it would be easy to just stay in Miami for 4 days. The Surgery Center has a mansion where you can stay at for your recovery. I will be flying out there, and back home. Has anyone else had a bad experience with flying back to soon? I would really like any feedback.
Well RS friends I will be praying for all of you and for a quick recovery, I will update soon.
Miami Physician