37 Year Old Mommy Makeover in Miami***Miami, FL

Hello dolls I had a mommy makeover on Feb 22nd....

Hello dolls I had a mommy makeover on Feb 22nd. The mommy makeover consisted of a TT, lipo in the flank area, Breast augmentation 400cc and a lift by doctor Sergio Alvarez. My coordinator was Annabele my experience overall was great although the nurses/coordinator don’t speak much to little English, doctor Alvarez speaks perfect English. He addressed all my concerns, thoroughly explained to me that I was going to have scars and the recovery time. After surgery I was in a lot of pain, that lasted 2 days and on the 3rd day I was able to get up and move around. I stated at Karla recovery house and between Maria and Karla they took really good care of me. I stated there for 4 days and went back to Tampa. I’m able to walk around my 3 story townhome without any help but I’m still taking it easy. I go back to the doctor in Miami on 3/1 to hopefully have my drains removed. All in all I’m quite pleased with what I can see so far. I would recommend Dr. Sergio Alvarez to anyone. I will take pictures once my drains are removed and I’ve had a good shower.!!!!

I month post op review and pics

I'm now one month post op and I'm posting pics. My tummy is still a bit numb and has more healing to do. I wear my surgery garment religiously. Matter of fact I feel weird if I do not. I took a 13 hour flight to London and kept it in the whole time. Overall I'm happy with the results thus far. However I'm going for round 2 and that is liposuction in my entire back and waistline. To me I can't tell my love handles were done actually done but now that I'm more knowledgeable and educated, I know exactly what to ask for!!! My surgery date is April 28th with Dr. Ortega.

Part 2 Liposuction

Due to me having to travel to Malaysia for work, I had to change my surgery date to May 5th and doctor Alverez will be performing the lipo on my full back and waistline. I'm fine with that since he did my tummy tuck and BA, besides he is a wonderful surgeon. Which me luck dolls!!!

part 2 Full back liposuction+ flanks+ waistline in Miami

Hello dolls, well today is the day I'm having part 2 of my transformation of the improve me 2.0 upgrade. Im here @ Specturm waiting on Doctor Ortega to get started. Im having liposuction done full back, waistline and flanks. I just had a mommy makeover back in Feb but I quickly realized at least in my eyes my tummy tuck would look a lot better with a smaller waistline. Anyway wish me luck on the flat side. I will post my progress this weekend.

Good luck to all of the other ladies whom is also having surgery today. You are in my thoughts and prayers!!?

3 days post op full back liposuction & waistline

Hi ladies earlier in the year I had a MM done but then decided to go back and get a full back and waistline liposuction to compliment my TT. I'm now 3 dayso post op & I'm waiting until the swelling goes down in order for me to see Dr. Ortega work of art. I'm posting some pics of my previous lipo and 1 pic post lipo with my compression garment on.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sergio Alvarez does such great work. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is wanting a mommy make over.