35 Year Old Liposuction

Making the decision to have elective cosmetic...

Making the decision to have elective cosmetic surgery is a tough one, however selecting the best surgeon and team should not be just like it wasn’t for me because all that I was looking for I found at Elite Plastic Surgery the entire team is extremely caring, professional with a highly experienced board certified surgeon. I recently had liposuction and BBL with Dr. Salama and I give him and his team a very confident and well deserved 5 star in every area. Dr Salama takes the time to listen, he explains everything to you such as your options, preparation, surgery and recovery he takes that extra step to assure you that you have all the pertinent information and he patiently answer all your questions, the level of care and concern to my overall pre-and post-procedure very well exceeded my expectation. Exactly as they state on their website “Our goal is to deliver exceptional results” patient satisfaction is paramount to them and they go above and beyond to get you to the results you’re looking for. I am now one week post op and my results are amazing, exactly what I envisioned it to be. I have done 2 massages already and I was attended to within 5 minutes of arrival, the massage therapist is very sweet, delicate and friendly. Another important aspect to factor in is the price they are very reasonable. So, for those out there looking to have cosmetic surgery look no further Elite Plastic Surgery is the place to call for a consult. Another important aspect why elite stands out for me vs other surgeons in Miami is the limited social media it seems like other surgeons are having too much fun snapchatting and I certainly wouldn’t want to be the patient while the surgeon and his team are laughing around on social media while being operated on, I find that so unprofessional and dangerous, something that Dr Salama does not do. Dr Salama and his team are serious and exceptionally qualified, their only goal and focus is on the patient and their complete satisfaction.
Miami Plastic Surgeon