33 Yrs Old 3 Kids and Much Needed Breast Reduction - Miami, FL

I've been waiting for a long time and now I'm...

I've been waiting for a long time and now I'm ready. He was so polite and the staff was so quick on my paper work everything was smooth sailing. And if I need him I have access to contact him for any concerns. I tied my tubes and ready to focus on myself a lil more because I've had back pains for a long time coming. And if I care my kids for to long or I'm up walking for long period of time, I'm in pain by night time. I'm very thankful all the support I've had from family and friends to help around the house and kids. So blessed, and being on here reassuring to have so many people on RS WITH SO MUCH EXPERIENCE, knowledge and for sharing there stories.

Omg I'm so worried 28 days post op

I'm freaking out should I worry, I don't know what I did wrong, my doctor told me that it is nothing to worry that it would dry eventually and close, but it's been a week and it still leaking and I feel like it may be a infection, idk... Ewwww... Will I have a nasty scar, I'm feeling so down, I feel like I did this for nothing. And I'm not able to hug my kids like I want and I feel like a robot. I'm not able to move or drive comfortable and if I'm out I have to run home because the heat is unbearable and it doesn't help the healing process... Please help with some tips or anything more i can do to speed up the healing process.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

He is a great listener and loves what he does. I couldn't be any happier, so far so good