31 Years Old Mother of 4. Ready for my Mommy Makeover - Miami, FL

Hi everyone! I am actually looking for advice. I...

Hi everyone! I am actually looking for advice. I have sent off pictures to Bothe Dr. Ary Krau and Dr. Mel Ortega. I have received pricing from Dr. krau whos coordinator responded in less then 24 hours. (impressive) I was told $10,000 for full tummy tuck breast lift and implants. Have not heard back from Dr. Ortega yet. I honestly can't decide who I want to go with. Looking to see who thought was better and why? Thank you ladies. Looking to have this all done in December 2016. Can't wait :)

Mommy Makeover!

Called and paid my deposit today. Surgery date is December 15th with Dr. Ortega! So far no complaints. Liz is my cordinator. She has responded withing 24 hours to emails and has picked up her phone every time I have called.

Recovery house

I just paid my deposit to stay at dolls recovery getaway. My husband is coming with me, but I feel a recovery house would be the easiest on us both. They gave me a great deal and we get a room by ourselves. They are relatively new so not too many reviews on them but their instagram has pictures and everything looks really clean and nice. If anyone has stayed there let me know how it was.

31 with 4 Kids Ready to Get Snatched!

Scheduled for my Mommy make over on December 15th with Dr. Ortega. I am flying in the 14th and staying until the 21st at dolls recovery getaway. My husband is coming a long as well. I am excited and nervous at the same time. Just focusing on working out until the day comes. So glad to have this site to help me through everything. I would be lost without it.lol. I will post before pics as we get closer.

Wish pics

Few pics of what I like for breast implants. Pretty sure I want moderate plus. Silicone for sure. I am currently a deflated D. ???? Would like to be a full D/DD
Miami Plastic Surgeon