29 Yo Old In-Need of a Mommy MakeOver - Miami, FL

Hi I am 29 yo old a wife and a mother of 3...

Hi I am 29 yo old a wife and a mother of 3 beautiful children's. I am going to have a mommy makeover w Dr Mel Ortega just haven't picked a day yet for surgery. Some time this year I will.. I did give a deposit so I am good for now. I am looking forward to have this surgery. I am going to get a Full Tummy Tuck and Breast Saline Augmentation. I am excited but nervous at the same time.. I have learned so much from everyone on this website.. Its so addicting and I love it.. If anyone out there had a mommy makeover that can give me more information then what I have, I am happy to hear from all of you. Thank you... Good luck everyone...

Wish pic

I want some big boobs but for them to look natural high profile... I am hoping I can get a size D and that it will match my body.I am a size B not a full cup. I am 5'7 165 hoping by May I weight 155.. Dont want to loose to much..

15 Days PreOp Its Getting Closer

Hello Ladies

It is getting closer to my sx date and I am excited to be a Dr. Ortega Doll.. I already bought all the stuff I need hopefully I dont leave anything behind. Lol..
Below I will be posting my preop pics..
I have been taking my vitamins. I just been waiting to be clear. I sent my blood work and EKG last week May 2 and Been calling Evelyn to see If I am clear but I get no response. I did even sent a email. Ughhh.. Well I pray that everything goes smooth on my sx. I have faith in Jesus that it will.
Well If anyone had a Monmy makeover that can give me any advice I am open. Please feel free..
Thanks Dolls????

15 Days Preop

14 days Preop

Here is my Preop picture of my breast. I will be getting Saline Breast Augmentation.. I dont know what size yet. I will let Dr. Ortega decide for me.. I am hoping for a size D or DD

Cleared For Surgery May26

Yassss Finally Cleared for surgery!! Now the anxious waiting for the time to come.... Soon2BeOrtegaDoll

9 wks Post OP MMO

I am 9 wks post op and I am feeling good. I am able to do my regular routine at home and at work. Just my incision I still feel a little burning sensation. I have been stressed lately because I feel and see one breast higher then other.. I did email spectrum yesterday and finally heard back from my coordinator Liz this evening. She will forward my concern to the Post Op department. The office always takes forever to get back to you. I am not happy with my results which sucks because we pay money for all our surgeries. I ended up getting HP silicone 500 and 550 cc's. My boobs dont even feel big.. I can only see a little different just more fuller. I wanted bigger boobs but did not get what I asked for. I am waiting to see if I need a revision.. Below are a few pics. Also I do not like the way Dr. Ortega does his Belly buttom mine you can see the scar.. Its ugly... Ughh hate feeling this way:(

5 month Post OP Need a revision on Belly Button

5 months Post OP and already want a revision on my belly button that looks horrible for me.. very disappointed the way Dr Ortega did it :-(
I dont know what else to do.. I have contacted his office regarding this issue 1 week ago and I have not heard back from him!
Miami Plastic Surgeon