29 Year Old, 5'6 120 Lb 34B Before Procedure, Breast Augmentation - Miami, FL

I had my surgery done 05/06/2016. The whole...

I had my surgery done 05/06/2016. The whole process was very easy and pleasant with Dr. Hunsaker. I followed all the instructions given and my recovery process is going very well and very quick. He is very professional, knowledgeable and experienced doctor. From my first call to his clinic to the last check up before my flight home after the procedure I felt very safe and comfortable. Dr. Hunsaker made special arrangements to see me on Sunday before my flight home, since I am out of town patient. Dr Hunsaker listened very carefully to all of my concerns, and answered all of my questions in great details. He picked the size for me based on the picture provided by me and also based on my lifestyle and my body type. I couldn’t be happier with the size he picked for my body. I am 120lb 5’6 with 34B bra size before the procedure. I got 375cc silicone implants. Esthetically Happy!!! My breast look great, even thou it has been just a week since my procedure. My girlfriend had her breast augmentation done one year before me by Dr. Hunsaker and she look amazing as well! Her scars a literally invisible! Also he has an amazing stuff, everyone was very nice, very professional and super helpful to get me through the whole process. Ms. Maria was there for me all the time I needed any assistance, or any little questions I had regarding the procedure. I would definitely recommend Dr. Hunsaker to any lady out there who is looking for breast augmentation professional. Thank you Dr. Hunsaker for making me look beautiful and for making this experience as pleasant as it can possibly be!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Amazing Doctor, great experience! Would definitely recommend to go with Dr. Hunsaker for your procedure!