28 Yrs Married with 2 Kids, Breast Lift with Implants

I have been documenting my journey on my tummy...

I have been documenting my journey on my tummy tuck here on realself. I will be having my breast lifted with implants in July, so I just thought to start documenting my journey now. I am not vey sure how big in cc's I will go, but time would tell. But I do know know that the look I want is in the 550cc's range.

Please advise on recovery homes in Fort Lauderdale/Miami area.

Breast Lift and Implants with Salama

Hello Everyone, I am just wondering how big in cc's does Dr. Moises Salama go with breast lift. Has anyone had more than 500cc implants with him? I just want to know what to expect.

Miami Escape Recovery Home

Got to Fort Lauderdale on Sunday July 10th and was picked up by Michael, Dani's driver at Miami escape. This is one of the most beautiful homes in Miami. 5 star rating classic home. The food is also on point. I am here for 6 days.

Dani is a very sweet lady and has a great staff, so far I've met Sherri and Brenda and they are the sweetest.

Breast Lift and Implant done 600cc's Left and 550cc's Right

So, I got to Elite Plastic Surgery, Dr. Salama's at 9am on Monday. Dr. Salama was vey nice and asked what size I was and I told him I was a D and he said I was a C. I explained to him that I usually got my bras at VS and was measured as a D, but he thinks my boobs are smaller, lol. I guess I have been measured wrong for a long time. Surgery was at 12 noon. I did not wake up fully until about 4 pm. The first question I asked was the size and how big. They told me I got 600cc's Left and 550cc's Right HP round profile implants.

These girls are so high, I do not fell any pain, just pressure and tightness for now. My first post op is this afternoon at 12 pm. I will post pics once I get to see them. I can't really see them as much for now since they bandaged up.

Went for my first post op appointment and saw the nurse and not Salama. The pressure and tightness is much. I have been taking tylenol PM. Percocet seems to make me nauseous.

At my 2nd Post op appointment

Just thought to share another pic

1 week

Got home 3 days ago. Sent my 1 week pictures to Dr. Salama. My tapes are still on. And I don't take them off until after 2 weeks. Not sure if they are dropping, but they are feeling less painful everyday. I can raise my arms higher too

10 days pic

Back to Work

First day back to work. No one even noticed. They all think I went to Miami and jsut did a bunch of shopping and hung out on the beach. Little do they know... Oh well, I am very excited I get to be myself. I cant wait for these girls to drop fully and settle. They have an interesting feel, not sure how to explain them. But I do notice them because they weight quiet a lil... Lets see how I feel in about a month or two...

2 weeks

Here are my 2 weeks pics. Not sure if anything has changed yet.

3 weeks pics

I have stated massaging aggressively for these guys to settle. Any other ways to help?

1 month

Tightness has reduced as well as swelling. I think they have also dropped a little, not sure.

6 weeks pics

3 months

Sorry guys I've been MIA. Been working and traveling a lot lately. Don't really know what to type so please ask questions. I will try to answer on time. I have a little bruising around my right areola
Miami Plastic Surgeon

He is very sweet and confident. I only saw him on the day of surgery and at my 2nd post op visit.