29Years Old and Excited About Tummy Tuck!!!! - Miami, FL

I have been thinking about having this procedure...

I have been thinking about having this procedure done for two years now. I have finally made my decision and I am going to go for it. I have one daughter and since giving birth in 2008, I was never able to get my stomach back completely flat. I have decided to have Dr. Omulepu as my surgeon and looking forward to having a flat tummy again. I am coming all the way from Chicago and I will be staying in the recovery house they suggested. I am a little nervous about coming alone but nothing is going to get in the way of me getting my procedure done. I will upload pics of my results and well as before pics!!!

Omulepu Update

Ok ladies so I am so excited and counting down. I am looking forward to my results and currently have a countdown app on my phone. I no longer have to stay at the recovery house because my best friend is coming with all expenses paid by me of course. Can't wait to become an Omulepu Doll. Ughhhhh back rolls.

Labs labs labs

So I had my pre op lab work done Thursday and I am getting closer and closer to my big day. I can not wait ????????

Tummy Tuck with Lipo and BBL

Last year I made the decision to have a tummy tuck done with spectrum aesthetics. I had my initial blood work done in which I did not receive medical clearance because my liver enzymes were elevated. I needed to see my primary care doctor in which there were no available appointments. I became discouraged because I lost out on the 500$ deposit I paid plus the plane ticket for myself and my best friend who was coming to accompany me during the procedure. I can honestly say I literally gave up. Now I am ready and been taking extremely good care of myself. I am going to try this again and hopefully come out on the flat side. I have decided to become a Mallol Doll and fly out to the Dominican Republic early next year.