26 Years Old, Light Cystic Acne, Dull Flaky Complexion, my First VI PEEL - Miami, FL

I got my first VI Peel yesterday (1st of 3...

I got my first VI Peel yesterday (1st of 3 recommended) I did the Precision Plus (which is 25% stronger than the regular one) mostly to cure my blotchy complexion caused by a very stubborn but light hormonal/cystic acne. My skin affects my mood and self esteem so badly, I put a lot of hope in the peel as I tried everything and nothing seemed to work.
I also started BC last week and I don't know if it's because of it or for the Placebo effect but I haven't had any breakouts ever since I took the first pill.
Anyway, getting the peel done is not painful. You may experience a first discomfort but the chemicals make your skin feel numb after a few minutes.
Immediately after the peel: frosty appearance, slight redness, skin felt tight but the chemicals already reduced the bumps by 90%, which meant everything to me. This was also due to the fact that the doctor who's taking care of me used a needle to take the horrendous cysts off.
After four hours or so I cleaned my face with the towelette and put make up on to go to a dinner. Everyone complimented my skin because I didn't have those terrible bumps anymore and therefore the make up didn't look cakey. I still felt some tightness but my skin felt so smooth. I couldn't believe it.
DAY 2 (today)
Woke up and felt some itchiness. I looked like I had a sunburn and I could see some hyper pigmentation on the treated pimples, but I was warned about it. I kept following the instructions. The anti itch lotion and sunscreen seem to work well for me.
Around dinner time I finally started peeling, mostly around my nose/mouth/chin area.
I just cleaned my face with the last towelette and I'm experiencing a lot of dryness and tightness. I hope to wake up tomorrow and see more progress. So far so good. I'll keep you posted.

PS: drink water!!!

Day 3 : so much peeling, so much happiness

I'm so happy. I started peeling all over my face and the new skin underneath looks fresh and glowy, no hyper pigmentation, although there's still some redness which will hopefully go away in a few days. I used the anti itch lotion this morning and didn't feel the need to re apply. It looks like I will keep peeling tomorrow too, but honestly I don't mind spending more days at home or going out like this because it's the first time in months that I feel good looking at myself in the mirror. When the pieces of peeling skin get big I just cut them with the scissors and I just look like I have a sunburn.
This treatment is working amazingly for me.