24 Years Old, Mother of 2 Finally Getting Her Groove Back! Tummy Tuck & Lipo - Miami, FL

Hello All, I'm very excited that my time has come...

Hello All,

I'm very excited that my time has come to finally get my body back to what it once was. After having two babies my body changed dramatically and I haven't been able to feel the same since! I have been searching for Dr.'s high and low and found Dr. Alvarez! I can't wait for him to work his magic on me and help me get my groove back! I have my surgery scheduled for November this year through Imagenes Costmetic Surgery in Miami. I have done a ton of research on Dr. Alvarez and I'm more than positive that I will be in great hands. I have also spoken to some of his patients directly and they have nothing but amazing things to say about him!
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

The ladies at the clinic have been very helpful throughout the entire process thus far. I'm coming from Boston and they have made the process very easy for me especially since I am coming out of state.