Exceptional Work! - Miami, FL

I was looking for a natural look with minimum...

I was looking for a natural look with minimum scarring. I figured I would be patient and give my body plenty of time to heal before I made an assessment. I worried everyday, I bruised easily and was concern I would make mistakes during the recovery process. Being from out of town exacerbated my concerns. Dr. Hochstein and his staff never left my side. Even from afar they managed to answer every email and call. They reminded me to be patient and reassured me that what I was concerned about was normal and part of the process. No, almost a year later after my surgery, everything has healed nicely, I am happy and loving the results. His staff and the magnificent ability he has to care for his patients by just knowing the female body is amazing. I recommend Dr. Hochstein and his staff 100%.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Excellent doctor with great bedside manner. Genius without a super ego. He guides you with his expertise and make you feel comfortable throughout the process.