30 Years Old Two Kids Saggy Breasts - Miami, FL

In 2008 I got implants over my muscle I am not...

In 2008 I got implants over my muscle I am not sure why over the doctor suggested it and I went along with it I was pretty happy with his work. Than I had two kids back to back in 2013 and 2014 I gained 70 pounds and than lost the weight and boy did it take a toll on my breasts even though I didn't breast feed. My breasts sagged and I went from a 34-36 d to a 36 dd and some bras even bigger my nipples also became huge I couldn't wear anything without a bra and mentally it took a toll on me not only did my body change but so did my breasts. I live in ny so I started going to consultations with the plastic surgeons of New York I was quoted from 12,000-20,000 which to me was ridiculous. But it wasn't even about the money something just didn't feel right with all the doctors I saw. And than a friend of mine who is bit older flew to New York from her hometown Miami and we got to talking I told her I wanted to have the surgery and she said "really I just had mine done I got a lift with implant" to my surprise she didn't think twice but lifted her shirt to show off her work of art and it was a work of art everything I wanted nice round breasts with excellent stitch work and scars that were barely there. I asked her right away who she went to and she told me Dr. Ary Krau I right away booked my flight and went for a consultation. For me it's very important to have all of my 1,000 questions answered and also for the doctor not to rush me, but instead be understanding and patient with me and I finally found that in dr. Ary krau. So I scheduled my surgery right away and had it done on March 7th. Was I nervous? absolutely was it painful? Absolutely but was it worth it 100%!!! Dr. Ary Kraus work is a work of art I am extremely happy with everything my breasts look better than I imagined and that is 100% my honest opinion. Now let me tell you about my recovery it was difficult I don't take pain well I get nervous that something isn't healing right so I annoyed and tortured the doctor with texts and phone calls and visits to my surprise he was patient and not once did he get annoyed with me not once did he not answer me na explain to me everything that I needed and wanted to know. I appreciate him so much for that. Thank you doctor for making me feel young again thank you for understanding me and thank you for your wonderful work.
Miami Plastic Surgeon