25 No Kids Saggy Breast - Miami, FL

I have been wanting to get my boobs done for at...

I have been wanting to get my boobs done for at least the last three years I had nice boobs when I was younger but as I got older they started to droop and sag. I knew I needed a breast lift but I didn't want the scars from the traditional lift. During my consultation with Dr Salzhauer he informed me that he would be performing a periareolar mastopexy with implants. This procedure offers a small lift without major scarring perfect for me! I made a last minute appointment and the doctor was able to fit me into his busy schedule. The staff was so kind and comforting during my visits in the office and also after surgery. Everything went great during the surgery it wasn't as painful as I expected mostly just discomfort when it came to sleeping because I perfer sleeping on my stomach. I'm only three weeks post op and I have already been showing off my new boobs (tape and all) I'm so happy that I decided to fly to Miami and meet with Dr Salzhauer, I would recommend him for any plastic surgery needs!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Very knowledgeable, caring, and honest