Surgery with Doctor Lagrasso - Miami, FL

I have been wanting to do this procedure for a...

I have been wanting to do this procedure for a while. I had shape, but wanted my waist to be smaller and much more defined. I was really unhappy with how I looked and this seemed like a great alternative. After searching through several doctors, I decided to go with Dr. Lagrasso. His bed side manner is truly impeccable, he is patient, professional, and super detailed. I could not be happier with my choice. Today was my surgery, and even though I'm super swollen, bruised, and in ridiculous amounts of pain, I can already see the conturing in my body's shape. I am very hopeful that once the swelling goes down, my body will look like I always dreamed it to. I am staying in the recovery home of Miriam landford, and honestly, I don't know what I would do without her. She has tended lovingly to every single one of my needs. From making me delicious healthy fresh foods to help me gain my strength again, to keeping me warm, comfortable, as well as managing my medications as well. Her house is quiet, peaceful, relaxing, immaculately clean, and beautiful. I couldn't be happier with my choices. Now just waiting for the pain and swelling to go away :(
Miami Plastic Surgeon