Wanted More Butt. Miami, FL

My bbl came out great I was very nervous,but Dr...

My bbl came out great I was very nervous,but Dr.Osak made me feel very comfortable especially since I had normally schedule with dr macadoo and vanity changed day before my surgery I was pissed but after talking to Dr Osak I was happy they did. I got to the clinic at 600 that morning after paperwork and Doctor marking my body Eith a black market I was going back to surgery room at about 645:700..the anesthesiologist came in the room and gave me my medicineā€¦dr.O came and gave me a thumbs up and that's all I remember medicine had Kicked in and I was sleep I guess . next thing I remember the ladies was getting me dress and they walk me to the front lobby meet my mom and went to our hotel. At this point I was in not too much pain I was able to get back to my room and walk around.. Next day was back at en core for post op visit with Dr.O. He was great he Check me out took pictures and had me to come back every Saturday for the next mth cause I had fluid. He was very serious and concerned and wanted me to come back so he can keep a eye on me I stay 3 hours away so the drive wasn't to bad.

Before bbl

Great bedside manner,great knowledge,gave my the body I wanted I'm 4 mth post op and everything is going well