It's OFFICIAL Dr. Miami 3/27/17 - Miami, FL

Hi dolls!! After doing tons and tons of research...

Hi dolls!! After doing tons and tons of research on Real Self and a few other sites I have officially decided on Dr. Miami. He has always been my first choice because his work is amazing but his wait list is so long. My experience for my consultation and his office was amazing. After a very disappointing appointment at Vanity in Miami and after driving from Orlando to Miami to get there only to be told that Dr Fisher was not going to be available I decided since I was in Miami to head over and see if they would take a walk in consultation. They squeeze me in between surgeries and I have to say the staff there were also sweet. Total opposite from Vanity. I am doing my second BBL my first one was done in 2009 before they really became popular and before the doctors became as experienced as they are now I'm not really looking for more projection but just a little more of an hour glass figure. I am also doing my third breast surgery in 2011 I got implants and then in 2013 I had a breast lift and implant exchange. Needless to say my breasts are still way too big too heavy and not lifted. I'm so excited to start my journey. Stay tuned.

Surgery date moved up from March 2017 to 3 weeks from now

Ahhhhhh I'm freaking out. Got a call today from Dr. Miami's office that there was a cancellation and my SX date is in 3 weeks!!!! I feel like there is so much to do in such a short period of time. I am excited but nervous at the same time!!! Can anyone reccomend a good hotel? Guess it's time I post the dreaded before pics :( Ugh is so gross when u actually see yourself letting it all hang out lol.