**Ready to Get Snatch and Lifted** Dr.Blinski - Miami, FL

I'm sooooooo excited! I finally scheduled my BBL...

I'm sooooooo excited! I finally scheduled my BBL today with Dr.Blinski! I was actually able to speak with him on the phone which make me more confident about my decision to have the surgery with him. I was originally going to book with Fisher but the reviews on the office scared me and my experience so far with them was skeptical. The pics I've seen from both Drs were great! I am just a person that needs great customer service. Also I was going to come with my fiancé but I'm now considering a RH. Dr.B suggested Miami Escape. Their pictures are beautiful but it's a little on the expensive side. Do you girls think a RH is necessary? Are any of you staying at Miami Escape? Any other Blinski dolls out there???

Pics before I get Linski Dolled

Weight Gain

Just got an email from Melissa saying that I have to gain 10-15lbs... I really don't understand why??? I feel like I have enough back fat to accommodate what I need

Recovery Process

So I am considering staying at Miami Escape for the first 4 days of surgery and then switching to a hotel for a few days to take care of myself. What do you guys think of that? Is it possible for me to do something like this?

This may work!!!!

Just got this email from Miami Escape! I think I will seal this deal with them. 4 nights/ 5 days= $600

Miami Escape for RH 06/21/16

I just booked my stay with Miami Escape! I am very excited about staying with them. I will stay in a regular hotel the day I arrive because there is no need to stay on my first day, I will only have a consultation this day. Dani was very nice and is willing to work with me on my changes in location.

Not my first rodeo

I had a tummy tuck and breast aug a year and half ago. These are pics of my results the day after. TT recovery was hell.

Body shots!

I'm so ready for my procedure! Can't wait to get slayed by Blinski!

Fajas or nah???

Found these at Burlington. Are these fajas for bbl? Could I use these in recovery?

'Twas the day before surgery

Flying to Mia this morning. Ready to meet Dr.B

Had sx yesterday

These are pics from my mark up before surgery. Hopefully I can get after pictures soon

2days post op

Two days post op. Very swollen all around

Two weeks