Mom of 3 Needed a New Booty - Miami, FL

After bearing three children back to back and...

After bearing three children back to back and forever having a big tush, it did what any normal big tush would do. Dropped. My butt needed a lift and after watching Dr. Miami's fabulous work on snapchat I knew there was no one better for the job. Living in New York this seemed like mission impossible but not 1 and not 7 states were going to stop me from getting to the perfectionists of all butts. THE Dr. Miami. I had the most exceptional service as far as his team. One by one the emails started coming in and I was ecstatic and couldn't wait for my procedure! The girls were so more than willing to answer each and every one of my questions and concerns and were super sweet. Because I was already going for a BBL I decided to splurge on lipo for my thighs and arms. (Hey.. I was under anyway). I'm 2 weeks post op and feeling fabulous than ever. I have never felt this good, even before kids! I'm the happiest with my perfect booty and smallest waist of my life! I can't wait to show my body off this summer! Thank you to the fantastic team at Dr. Miami's office and the master of booties himself.. Dr. Miami! Thank one million times to all of you!

Pictures!