Hasanified Honey Loving My Curves! Miami, FL

When I first started this journey I was set on...

When I first started this journey I was set on traveling to the DR. I was completely obsessed with Duran & Yili's results. With the prices they offer and results I felt I couldn't go wrong. After lots of research and tough decisions I have decided to stay in the US. I have children and this is the main reason I was worried about traveling for surgery. I found a doctor I believe can give me my desired goal, so I'm scheduled with Dr. Hasan at Vanity in Miami....

I love Hasan's results and sculpting so I think I'll be happy. Many of his "Dolls" are super curvy and soft looking. I'm not into plastic looking figures... My goal is a realistic silhouette. I must say.... Dealing with Vanity rep's has been a very frustrating experience. If it wasn't for the fact that I just want to get this done and I truly believe in Hasan... I would have really looked elsewhere only because the reps are snakes. I was promised a discount for the recovery home if I paid in full which I did via PayPal immediately. My quote of $4300 includes 12 areas of lipo w/ BBL. Once they got the money it was a totally different story. I was beyond pissed cause I hate a liar! And you don't play with peoples money, that can start some mess! Anyway, I found recovery info through RealSelf so I think I will be okay and save even more money in the process. Thank GOD for RealSelf! This site truly makes research and the entire surgery experience sooooo much easier. Girls If your planning to have surgery at Vanity, get all quotes and offers in writing before sending cash. They will call you and text your phone on some slick ish..... but ONLY communicate via email. Their word is NOT their bond!

I plan to document my experience and share what I've learned... Got to pay it forward as I would be a mess if it wasn't for the girls sharing their experiences on this site. Thank you all who gave me advice on my last page... Had to update a new page due to getting a BBL now and Mommy Makeover (Tits & Tummy) later.

Time is flying! 56 Days Left....

Everything is falling into place FINALLY! I booked my flight yesterday and already have my recovery home scheduled so the big jobs are done.... Amazon delivered my Faja's today and I just had to try them on. After the first one I was done. Faja's are extremely hard to put on. Hell, I watched a tutorial on YouTube desperate for tips! How the hell are we expected to squeeze into them after surgery? The thought makes me nervous cause all I can imagine is pure pain.... I guess its like they say "no pain, no gain" besides the faja pissing me off I am truly excited. My surgery date is approaching fast and it's been a long time comming. I've been through so much these last couple years dealing with stress, school and single parenting I seriously deserve this. I just hope Hasan takes great care of me. Fingers crossed!

48 Days away from looking FABULOUS!!!!!

I can't stop thinking about this surgery I am BEYOND excited! Just to think... This all started while researching tummy tucks. To my surprise I came across this RS community and the rest is history. Now here I am days away from having a BBL! Honestly I never thought I'd sign up for something like this, only because I had only saw extreme cases and there is a such thing as too much ass. Now, I'm all in and most importantly I feel confident that this will be just what I need. I still want a tummy tuck tho, I'm thinking about December or so once I start seeing more permanent results from this BBL. Hopefully I wont have to spend as much money on supplies since I'll already have Faja's etc. My supply list added up to about an extra $450 or so and I'm pissed! I probably spent a lot less than some girls cause I bought only what I thought was a necessity. I'll post my list later but if you're cheap like me... Buy that shit girls cause our recovery is just as important as our surgeries... Oh AND we're WORTH IT ladies!!!!

How Do you Rock Your Big A$$?

I'm trying to get prepared for this new curvy figure but truth is I don't know nothing about the BIG BUTT life! I know girls are rocking leggings and the pencil skirts which look great on curvy figures. I love my jeans tho and have about 50 pairs, it breaks my heart knowing that I probably wont be able to fit them but I'd rather have my new A$$! I will have to get new jeans tho cause I'm a student and my daily wardrobe is jeans or scrubs... Please help! What are you guys suggestions for jeans or brands that are best for big butts?

Recovery Info & Shopping... :)

Well ladies I'm two days from my 30 day count and I cannot lie, I'm getting nervous as hell! Not sure why, I've been wanting this for a while and feel like I chose one of the best Dr's in the US. I think it's the Vanity drama that's turning me off, I feel like something could go wrong and that's adding unnecessary stress to what should be an exciting, rewarding experience for myself and anyone going through this process. Anyway, I will remain positive, I am to blessed to be stressed okkk!

There's not much info floating around here about Keyla's Recovery House so I'm posting some photo's of her home for you guys. So far, Keyla has been a sweetheart. She answers any questions you may have and is really helpful. Hunting for a place in Miami can be tricky as you'll find that they fill up quick! It's always good to have options so here's one more.

Also, I went a little overboard shopping for maxi dresses only because I feel like I'm gonna have to live in them. I can't believe we're forced to wear these hot a$$ faja's all summer that's the part that really sucks! Anyway check out WetSeal, BooHoo, 6pm and Nordstromrack.com for cheap dresses. Good Luck Ladies!

So Im Down 2 Da Wire: Just Preping 4 my trip in 2 weeks!

Well, This month has flew by and I'm getting all my last minute details together before my trip in two weeks. I've been packed for a month lol. I don't do last minute unless its school work Hah! Here and there I add things to my luggage I'm only taking one bag, I'm so proud of myself. I have my things to buy list from Wal-Mart since Kayla recommends a store run when I arrive.

Health & SX related, I'm still taking my vitamins faithfully, day and night. I had my labs done last Wednesday and got half the results Friday. Iron was good which was my main concern. Just waiting on HIV and I must retake the urine cause it came back "dusty".... I guess my kitty kat dusty yall lmao, its been a while but damn! I guess I need to put these books down sometimes lol.

I had to laugh at that but I started prepping my skin cause I don't want more stretch marks that I already got. I bought a stretch mark/scar cream off Amazon for $20 with rosehip oil and I mix that with Bio oil and CoCoa butter and rub it all on my stomach, back, BUTT ESPECIALLY and thighs. its good to massage and moisturize your butt twice a day because that BBL is going to stretch the skin to the max. I'm also drinking water day and night it never stops lol.

Got Everything Planned To The T!

My schedule is so busy and this the only time I can have this surgery. I myself am a fulltime student, My oldest is graduating this year AND I have younger kids as well. We're all trying to get work done for finals and upcoming trips!.... Its crazy over here! I love it tho.

I ordered almost everything I should need for this surgery cause I wouldn't be home long enough to wait on anything. My 2nd and 3rd stage fajas I found online and got pretty good deals one them cause I read others blogs and they paid like 125 for ones I paid under 80 for. I had to get this stuff early cause this summer we'll be traveling and I don't want my big ass holding my family back.

I am wondering how I should get more lymphatic drainage massages once I leave Miami. I found a couple people through YELP which is great but I guess I'm going to have to search every state we visit, Does anyone know how long drainage is needed afterwards. I saw a youtube video and this girl had been going to Marian for 5 weeks or so.

Guess I will see what Hasan Says, I have my Q&A paper all typed up for him so I don't forget anything. I like being prepared, it helps me function better. I hope he's able to give me a quote for that doughnut breast lift he does through the belly button. I saw it on YouTube and it looks dope! I want it.... Hopefully I can afford it, Mommy Makeover YOUR NEXT!

I wish you ladies Luck with your journeys and Yall don't know I but its your courage that makes me stronger. If I could squeeze you I would.... Thanks guys for sharing!

Garment Faja Info:

Here's where I bought most of my Fajas..... Good luck!

Ebay Vedette 929 @ $63.00 Stage 1
Amazon Fajas Columbianas MarieE Stage 2-3
Feelfoxy.com sells
Hourglassangel.com
Caribbeanshape.com
Leonisa.com
Inthepinkroom.com
Classicshapewear.com

I'm Officially Feeling Myself! Thanks Dr. Hasan!!!!!!!

I am one week post op and feeling amazing! Got my grades from school and made the Deans list... Plus I woke up on the other side blessed by Dr Hasan. He is an amazing surgeon and I couldn't be happier with my results thus far. This experience has had me on a emotional roller coaster but I'm so happy and thankful I did something for myself. This is the best BDAY gift EVER!!!! I feel better about myself and to me this is priceless. My clothes fit nicely and although I had confidence already I feel BIG as in COLLASAL like in that Mr. Carter by Wayne.... Yep, I'm feeling myself thanks to Dr. Hasan!

I have to say it took a lot for me to proceed with this surgery because of my interactions with the Vanity coordinators. PLEASE don't let them scare you from having surgery with Dr. Hasan. From the second I walked into the clinic my experience with Vanity went from a 2 to 10! The medical staff are so much better than the reps in incredible. I arrived for my pre op on the 4th and had a couple labs redone, paperwork completed and my garment fitted in less than 2 hours. Not bad at all especially cause the paperwork takes FOREVER and the place was packed.

I mentioned the BS my coordinator was on in my previous post with the RH & not completely holding up to what I was promised being that I paid in full in one day for discounts. I didn't get the RH discount and really didn't want it after reading reviews. They did try to pull it and not give me my Faja, board and lipo foams but I had my emails printed out and Carolina gave me my items with no problem.

After I got my Faja, I left being that Hasan was busy and I didn't want to wait. I was comfortable with seeing him before surgery as I was scheduled for 5:30am the next morning. From there me and another girl who booked the same RH did some shopping then headed to Kayla's. I'll include the play by play with the GOOD, BAD & UGLY details in my next post....

One BIG Mess!

First of all my apologies for the lousy pics! I wasn't able to take that many as nothing worked out as planned during my recovery. I was supposed to have a private room at the RH but that wasn't the case... Needless to say my experience was irritating and far from a comfortable recovery! My roommate was cool but we weren't exactly naked around each other so I really wasn't on top of taking pics but I will now that I'm home.

Here's My journey from the Miami touchdown....

I arrived in Miami May 5th at 9:30 am, my plane was 30 mins late. Got my baggage which was soaking wet due to it raining... STRIKE 1! Kayla was dressed in scrubs and waiting with another girl who arrived at 9am and from there we introduced ourselves and got acquainted. Lets call the girl J, she was cool we hit it off and immediately along with Kayla. On the way to Vanity we had a nice ride, I felt comfortable. We were told crazy stories of previous guests including some fight that broke out between the 2 black girls against 2 Asian girls cause the B girls was jealous..... What! Side eye roll! We also got to see before and after's of previous girls who stayed at the RH. Got to Vanity and I was impressed as I mentioned B4. We were picked up by another lady named Marybell (I think) who drives the girls around for Kayla. She doesn't speak English which is challenging but she's ok. Kayla said she had a hook up with a Faja retailer 2/$150 so we went to check that out being that J and I had surgery back 2 back the next morning. We get there and this sales chick is barking you need this and that all loud and manly like, oh and the Faja's are $120 each... Bish what?! Uh naw, I'm good I brought what I needed and scored at Vanity... STRIKE 2! I'm not going. Unfortunately J didn't have a garment and bought one for $100 after discount. After that we're taken to Winn Dixie for food and was supposed to be reimbursed, okay whatever. Food was the bomb (pulled pork, mac n cheese, beans and salad) its the only thing I liked in Miami. We get to the house and Kayla's helping another girl L to her "bed," a piece of a sectional in the corner of the living room... WTF?! L said she was comfortable there being that she had a tummy tuck and breast lift. Whatever! J and I ate and talked a bit more and I noticed our bags were still pilled in the living room and the rooms weren't private like in the pics I was given. One rom had double beds and there was the master with one bed and the 3rd room was being painted and had no beds... Again WTF?! J and I agreed to share a room (Like we had a choice) with a discount of $30 a night. STRIKE 3! Luckily we was cool so it wasn't a big deal but it really was because there was no intention for use to have private rooms like we discussed prior to booking the stay. Whatever, had surgery the next day at 5:30am and J's was at 7:30a. Kayla mentioned since our surgeries were back 2 back it would make sense to just make one trip and I could rest and wait for J. Sounds good but actually doing it didn't work like I thought. My surgery was a success, Dr Hasan hooked my up and I woke up feeling good as I was still drugged. Later comes J and I'm alert starting 2 feel the pain. I brought my own meds which was right across from me but the nurse said I couldn't have my pain meds... WTF?! UH hell naw, so I'm supposed 2 lay here in pain? J was KNOCKED out snoring like I do lol. It dawned on me a freaking hour later that my phone was in my bag (guess I was still foggy) Uh Bish I need my phone 2 call my kids. Yeah right... KAYLA!!!! come get me they trippin! I need my meds, they got my drugs, I want my ish! An hour later here comes the driver and I'm pissed. We get rolled out the back door and some fine guy was standing there, #embarrassed! I remember him messing with his phone, all I could think about was media takeout and our goofy asses on blast. Yes, I was trippin, must have been the drugs! anyway we get to the RH and I'm shaking trying to pop this pain med bottle like a fien. I'm pissed of to the max and yet another STRIKE WTF?! Now I'm helpless bleeding everywhere feeling foolish. Meanwhile its about 2pm and Kayla waltz in with hours later to get J's cash for meds. Luckily I had my own pills so whatever but DAMN... For real? Elsie, the massage lady served us soup and all that so we talked and rested. I saw my butt for the first time and was like DAMN, I was a lil scared at first cause it was Delicious huge and I wasn't ready for all that. I didn't give Hasan direction cause he was smooth and confident. I wanted a heart shaped butt and got a bubble, he knows what he's doing cause I'm loving it now that I'm used to it! People gonna know I had something done cause its just too much but I don't care I'm feeling myself lol. Anyway, I'm tired of typing but so much went on at that RH It's ridiculous. We were there during the transition of K and her family moving into a new place and her turning the rooms into two beds in each so there were movers in and out and her friends were there constantly. At one point we were stretched out in the living room cause our room was a mess. It was chaotic... Far from a peaceful recovery. I felt like there was no respect for us or consideration for what we were going through. And that's just SOME of what went on! I'm grown as hell and a woman about mine. I cannot hold water so yes I had a woman 2 woman with Kayla. I poured all my issues out on her respectfully like a woman should. It bothered me that she didn't really grasp that there were problems if she had I might have kept this to myself. She tried to justify everything, even telling J to ketch UBER back from her post op (in a robe and scarf) WTF? Who does that?! Honestly, I was mad at myself for not booking a hotel room cause I felt that would have been so much better. We were alone most of the time, our food was always ordered, the food I purchased was used to feed us all or eaten, kids, dogs.... Too much drama! Do I think Kayla is evil, NO but this line of work isn't for everyone. Its not all about the money, you have to have a certain level of compassion for people and genuinely want to help improve their recovery or else its a flop. Most of what I experienced probably wont happen again as the move is a one time thing but she should have scheduled her home remodel and not have taken girls during that time. All three of us had problems and being that I've said enough I'll let them post some of the other issues.

In no way have I exaggerated or included false info in my post. I had hoped my talk would make a difference and it did in some ways but only in communication. After that we were told what was happening but it still happened?! (if that makes sense). I think it more effort was put into actually looking out for clients EQUALLY (that's another story) Kayla place would be a success. It's VERY clean, your laundry get washed, food is provided and almost always ordered out. I will say that I don't eat breakfast I'm a smoothie girl but when it was served only one girl was offered and not my roommate?! Even L, the girl being served breakfast said that was wrong BUT that's not my story J can share that!

I'll post my experience with Dr. Hasan Later... Good luck DOLLS!!!

I Woke Up Like This!

I arrived at Vanity with Kayla early and we waited until I was called to the back. The wait was about 10-15 minutes... Long enough for a pep talk. My experience with Dr Hasan was great. first went over additional paperwork with a nurse and got into my paper gown and ted hose (have a bag ready for your belongings) I showed up in a maxi with no underwear and a robe plus slippers. No need for a whole outfit. I met with Hasan before surgery at 5:30am and went over additional paperwork. This is when u discover he has no insurance... The surgeons are contractors with Vanity and are not employees. He told me what he could do for me, I had wish pictures but didn't show them to him. His confidence impressed me and a part of me was curious as to what he would do if given free control. This is his craft, I trusted him. He didn't let me down, my ass is unbelievable. Looking at my back it doesn't look like I ever had back fat that was amazing to me. The anesthesiologist was great as well, cute too! He talked with me about my medical history and explained his role. I went into the surgical room and got wiped down with Iodine, this was torture as its cold along with the room. I reminded the staff to tell Hasan I wanted nice hips and later I woke up in the recovery room. I noticed there was a nurse in the recovery room who never left, this was unexpected and appreciated as this was my first surgery. She made sure I had Gatorade, covered me and gave me my phone. She will NOT give you meds that aren't from Hasan! Pissed me off lol. There was little pain at first and I was freezing because of the anesthesia and IV. I didn't get my IV till I was out. During recovery Hasan and the anesthesiologist checked on me which was nice. The pain wasn't horrible but very you feel extremely uncomfortable and sore like you've been in a car accident. You leave the clinic through a back/side door and people were shopping and walking past it was crazy. In my visits to Vanity everyone on the medical staff was polite and answered my questions or directed me to someone who could in a timely manner. I'm a week post op and have been contacted twice be staff checking on me. The experience with the medical staff and coordinators is like night and day so don't let the reps scare you away. I'd definitely do this again!... But I'd stay at a hotel/airbnd with a friend and nurse for a day.

I Woke Up Like This!

Almost 3 weeks!

So far so good, I am no longer swollen and my butt is MUCH softer. Still not jiggly but it's getting there. Luckily, I did keep most of my volume and if I loose a little more I think I'll still be good. My butt was shockingly big after SX so I'm happy it went down some. I drank lots of water and prepped my skin before SX which allowed my skin to stretch and have more fat transferred. For me this made a huge difference. I feel more like myself but I'm definitely tired of laying on my stomach! I gained a few pounds because of this and I eat more than I should... Bad, I know.

The skin on my back still feels weird, numb and sensitive to the touch. I wear my foams constantly, without them I'm uncomfortable. I haven't experienced any pain or itching and stopped taking meds at 2 weeks. Started wearing my MariaE stage two garment around two weeks. Its great for the waist but I don't like how it smashes my butt so I switch out. I also wear a smaller Vedette with a waist trainer so my butt can "breathe." Good luck to all you Dolls you wont regret this!

2 Week Pics!

Miami Physician

Dr. Hasan is a honest, capable, and confident surgeon with impeccable lipo skills. He tells you like it is, won't sell you a dream and does his best to sculpt your body fitting your frame. He explained everything to me from what I needed specifically for my body for best results to after care. I wasn't able to see him during my pre op visit so he took time with me before surgery to cover these details. He marked me up and went over his technique. His anesthesiologist was just as professional and explained his role. After surgery I was pleasantly surprised as both Dr Hasan and the anesthesiologist checked on me and we had a short conversation. They both really made me feel cared for and in good hands. I am thankful I chose Hasan for my procedure as his bedside manner impressed me. I would definitely recommend him as he gave me results beyond my expectations and they're only getting better.