Hasan Doll 10/4/2016

Hello Dolls! I have to just start this now before...

Hello Dolls! I have to just start this now before I never do. I am so proud to be apart of this community. It takes COURAGE, sacrifice, knowledge, strength, self advocacy, and I'm sure much more once I go threw it! My date is in two weeks! I was scheduled with DR. Jimerson of Atlanta. I got a refund. And now I am going to Dr. Hasan. I wan an introverted heart shaped bottom and based on his work he is the best doctor for me given my current shape and desired outcome.

Wish pics

Before @166 lbs

Hey Dolls? Did anyone buy their FAJAs before surgery?

Deer in headlights stage blah blah blah

Weight struggles

All week I have been bouncing between 171 and 168. This morning I am 167. It has been a struggle. I can't be over 169. I hope the vanity scale isn't too different from my home scale...

Surgery Rescheduled

Dolls Dolls Dolls! Sorry to leave you all without checking in. This was as close as I had gotten to Bootyville. My surgery was rescheduled due to high blood pressure. I already had high blood pressure. But the anxiety and stress made my high blood pressure sky rocket. My weight was fine at 164 on the day of surgery. I am going back to my doctor for something for anxiety and to play around with my BP medications. Not only was my blood pressure high but it was fluctuating which is very bad for surgery. The way hasan explained it was that with elevated bp during Lipo suction more blood comes out than fat which means most likely blood transfusion after the procedure because excess loss of blood. He refused to do my surgery! He was very informative and compassionate. At one point my blood pressure was low enough but he refused to take the chance. He ONLY does 3 a day. Then he explained how he extra cleans the fat and that's why his bums are a lot softer and natural looking. Rest is important. I think lack of sleep also contributed to my high blood pressure. This was only my experience. I do recommend that if you have high blood pressure consult with your physician because it is def nothing to play with.
Miami Physician