Very Happy with Bbl Results - Miami, FL

I am 20 years old, 5'2 and weighing about 135 lbs....

I am 20 years old, 5'2 and weighing about 135 lbs. I visited Dr.Blinski's office because i was interested in doing smart lipo and he had such great reviews online. After he thoroughly explained The procedure And The different options i had i was fascinated. Ive always had wide hips but not a lot of buttocks projection so I decided to do a bbl. I had liposuction of abdomen, hips, back, inner and outer thighs with fat grafting in the buttocks. I am only 5 days post op and I am very pleased with the results. It is painful for the first few days and I am still quite swollen. The worst part is not being able to sit or lay on your back, but in the end I think it will all be worth it.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Blinski and his staff are the best. I am so glad I went through with surgery. He has a lot of experience and knows exactly how to contour your body into its best shape. His staff is very friendly and supportive at all times both pre and post op. Since this was my first surgery I was a bit nervous. Melissa and Jaclyn were extremely helpful and answered all questions and doubts I had. Esther his surgical assistant was the sweetest and made the process easy to handle. His bedside nurse is very patient, caring and attentive to your needs immediately after surgery. I cannot recommend this doctor enough!