Finally FISHERFIED !!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm a 19 year old Toronto living chick who has...

I'm a 19 year old Toronto living chick who has been dreaming of my procedure for years. I was gonna go with dr Cortes who is amazing as well but a bit costly for my likings. He was 10,500$ & I've been stalking the page and fisher is the way to go. Put my deposit on and it's booked for feb 12th!!!!!!

GAVE MY DEPOSIT AND NOW ANNA HASNT REPLIED HELPPP

Hey everyone so I gave my deposit on Friday and I sent Anna my coordinator my deposit of $1000 and now she hasn't replied to me. Is this something anyone else went through? HELP WHO ELSE IS GOING THROUGH THIS WITH ANNA OR SOMEONE ELSE? Also could anyone tell me on how there experience with fisher was so I know what to expect? I'm flying down there so I need as much help as possible ! LADIES HELP!!

SENT ME AN INVOICE !!

So I got a email and my surgery is now booked a month earlier ! I am super obsessed with the butts. I was always super skinny and then I got fat in 2010-13 & by the end of 2013 I lost 80 pounds. I went from 180 to 92 pounds. So vanity told me I needed be gain weight now in 130 and I feel superrrrrr fat. I can't wait to get it.

I HAVE LIKE ZERO FAT ON MY BUM. I will post pics. I have so much love handles but I don't have much bra strap fat but I have a Gutt. I want to be skinny up top and a really big lower body and bum.

WHAT THE HELL IS LYMPHATIC MASSAGES AND LIPO BOARDS?!

So I was reviewing the pack list of what to bring and buy before the surgery and I seen you need to bring lymphatic massages & lipo foam and board. What the hell are those ? I'm so confused LADIES CAN YOU HELP ME UNDERSTANDDDDD

DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED.

Okay so I changed my date a month in advance. Instead of febuary 12th I'm doing it January 12th. I am super excited !! Anyone who needs any advice on anything or questions to ask feel free to ask me via inbox or on this. Good luck to all of the beauties getting it done at vanity! ??

PRE OPP PICS

Ugh I used to be really skinny but I never had an ass! I'm Spanish and black but I didn't get a Spanish or black girls ass! It's so flat!!

I was 102 pounds before and now I'm 130. I had to gain so much weight in order to have enough fat for my big ass. I still don't know if I have enough fat?

WHAT DO YOU THINK? I want 1200-1300 ccs in each butt cheek & 400-500 ccs in each hip. I'm only 4'11 and a half.
I've always had a really feminine body because I curve in and I have bad flanks so I think after the surgery I'm gonna look super hot. I'm gonna post a pic of me before I lost weight and a pic of me after I gained a ton for the bbl.

HELLLPPPP !!!FROM ALL THE FORMER FISHER PATIENTS!!!

Okay so I don't know how this works after Anna sent me the confirmation of my surgery date. So as I showed you guys the pictures of what Anna sent me of the email. Do I do a physical with my family doctor and send the results? And if so when do I do that if my surgery dates are January 12th HELPPPP

FORMER FISHER DOLLS OR SOON TO BE!!

Hey guys so as y'all know my surgerys coming up and I got a list of items to buy for my surgery but I seen some of y'all have more than what was required !

So if someone could help me and lost some of the stuff I need for surgery it would be greatly appreciated ! I already bought a faja and a waist trainer! Help beauties !!!
Oh and lastly, I was told I need to start taking iron pills!! Where did you guys get yours? Thanks darlings for your help! Can't wait to see all y'all bbl results!! Good luck beauties !

HATING ASS NEGATIVE BITCHES

So I've been getting a lot of comments in my inbox because of my age (19) and I'm getting surgery. DONT COMMENT ON MY DECISION FOR MY BODY.

I am gonna go to the gym consistently after my surgery to look even more amazing. THIS SITE IS TO UPLIFT OUR FELLOW WOMAN WHO ARE GETTING THE SURGERY DONE, NOT TEAR THEM DOWN. I respect all y'all who are going through plastic surgery!!

Plastic surgery has no relevancy to being a slut or a hoe. I want to get my butt to feel more comfortable in my own skin. Get off this website if all y'all are gonna be doing is spitting shame. ????????????????????????????????

THINK I HAVE ENOUGH FAT?! MORE WISH PICS ATTACHED

So I really want a fat assss! I've always been a really skinny person but I had to gain 20 pounds for this surgery. Trust me, this 20 pounds really lowered my self esteem !!! So yeah I want 1100 ccs in each butt and 400 in each hip. It totals up to be 2900 ccs i think. Do you beauties think I have enough fat for that?! Look at my pre opp pic of how I currently look. I hope I have enough.

RECOVERY HOUSE/ helppppp

hey beauties, so I was looking into a recovery house for after the surgery and I don't know where to look. Can y'all recommend some good ones? I'm under a budget so something affordable but very well. Help

Any good hotels in Miami guys?

Any of y'all staying in good affordable hotels ? I need help

CANADIAN AMAZON DOES NOT HAVE LIPO BOARD AND LIPO FOAM

Okay so I seen online that the Canadian Amazon does not have lipo foam or lipo boards and creams. Can someone help me find another place to buy it !? Help me omg

I'm paying for surgery the day before!

So I'm super excited! The time is ticking and less then two months for my bummmm!!! Anna has been really good to me so I'm excited to go down to Miami cos I've never left Canada before. I'm paying my balance the day before my procedure. I heard to much bad money horrors with vanity and I have no time for it.

SOOOO ANNOYED WITH VANITY

So I was told by Anna that I can pay my surgery balance two days before my surgery once I get to Miami, now I got an email saying that I have to pay my 2 weeks before. When I called they informed me that I would be able to pay when I get there and now they're saying no. I don't understand... Very annoyed

Weight loss

So I decided that I am going to try and lose 10 pounds before my surgery. It's gonna be hard but I think I can do it. It's always the first few days and then I'll be good. I think when you go into the surgery thinner you come out looking better so that's what I'm gonna do. Wish my luck guys !

ADVICCE!!

So I bought a faja and I see some of you guys cut out the butt, & some didn't. Which is better for a bigger bum?

25 MORE DAYS!!

So it's coming up, I bought my faja, waist trainer ( latex), arnica gel and that pee funnel thing so far. I need lipo foam and a lipo board and a boppy pillow. I wanna loose 5 pounds before surgery just so I come out with that slender thick girl look. This is me now.

I NEED MORE SUPPLIES

hello ladies, so my procedure is coming up and so far I bought my faja, waist trainer, pee funnel thing, arnica gel & I'm buying my foam and boards from vanity cos Amazon doesn't deliver to Canadia without ridiculous shipping prices. I need a boppy pillow but what other things to do y'all recommend for me to get ? Your feedback would be appreciated

DO I CUT OUT THE BUTT ON MY FAJA OR DO I NOT?!

So I think that cutting out the butt on my faja would be a better idea because I want my butt to be as bubbly and big as possible and my waist being super tiny. what do y'all think ? I need advice and help!!

ARE COMPRESSION SOCKS NECESSARY?

surgerys coming up and I want to know last minute of the compression socks actually help.

ANY LAST MINUTE ITEMS?

Hey dolls, what are some last minute items I should get before my surgery ? Just some things for healing

1MORE WEEK!

I am super excited and I'm happy I'm documenting everything. I cannot wait at all!

WISH FOR MYSELF (surgery app)

So I want a really small waist that comes in and goes out like a Pepsi bottle. I want very round broad hips and a huge ass. 1500ccs in each butt and 500 in each hip. I want the change to be substantially dramatic

SURGERY HAD TO GET REBOOKED

Something important came up family related so I can't make my date. Gonna talk to vanity tnrw to hopefully reschedule

RESCHEDULED + IN NEED OF BUDDY. March29th

Okay so I rescheduled my surgery to March 29th because of a personal crisis but I need a surgery buddy. ANY ONE OF YOU LADIES WHOS DOING A SURGERY AROUND THE TIME THAT IM GOING WANNA FOLLOW? IM GOING TO DR FISHER!

IM LOOKING FOR A SURGERY BUDDY

I'm looking for a surgery buddy around the end of March I'm going March 27th and leaving April 1st. Someone who wants to meet up with eachother there and like splitt the hotel money.

EVERYONE AT VANITY HAS A GREAT BANGING BODY

Okay so I was at vanity for post op and the pay my balance. Everyone looks amazing. I spoke with MARGRET! She's super sweet.

9 HOURS POST OP, love fisher

I asked for a lot of hips !
Dr fisher was super down to earth ! I told him exactly what I want and he delivered.

MY ENTIRE DAY

So I got to the clinic at 6:15am and I was his first patient. I waited for about 20 mins till I was called.i got undressed and they took pictures. They then transferred me to a next room and within 8 mins, dr fisher came in. He was so real so down to earth. He answered all my questions and instead of showing him wish pics, I specifically told him what I want him to focus on. Then I took more pics of before, got to the surgery room. Spoke to the anasteciologust and I was knocked out. My surgery went well but ladies THIS IS NOT A JOKE. I was crying when I woke up. I don't remember getting to my hotel. I'm bleeding so much from the drains. I transferred it to a cup. Can't wait to see how the final project is.

I attached pics of my new body and how much I drained in a cup.

What I didn't like is that vanity rushed me out the clinic as soon as I wokeup. But any who I

Fisherfied foreal !!

2 days post op!!

BEFORE AND AFTER

ANOTHER BEFORE AND AFTER

4 days post op vs 2 months pre op

SO UPSET ALL MY HIPS AND BUM ARE GONE

It's been two weeks and all my hips and ass are gone. I wanna cry

6 WEEKS POST

Super happy with my results. Fisher is amazing

5 months post op

Feeeeeling amazing! Loving dr fisher! Wanna go round two for more Lipo!

ROUND TWO DECIDED

Heyo guys so I have decided to go round two! I am not satisfied with my results from round 1 with dr fisher at all so I am going to go to The Dominican Republic with Dr Rodriguez at CIPLA! I was gonna do dr duran but she never answers my messages. Dr Rodriguez quoted me $3600 usd for a bbl again. Hope it goes well.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Hes an amazing doctor would recommend him for sure. Super down to earth. Vanity is shit though. Over all I'm happy with my results