I made it !!! fisher doll #Dr Fisher BBL - Miami, FL

Have been waiting for this like 9 years but now...

Have been waiting for this like 9 years but now that I have decided it's the right time ! Jan 07/16 will be getting my bbl solo excited !! Wil
Be posting before pictures and after , have read hundreds of reviews about dr fisher so I'm just expecting to have a great result and improve my overall body shape , I'm doing a arm lipo as well

Only 3 days left!!!

Ugghhh Vanity...

I'm having surgery in 1 day and haven't receive a call from vanity , I have called twice and asked my surgery time but all
I received from Ana was that the dr does the schedule and that she's gonna call back , sometimes I feel they treat you like they are doing you a favor !!! Cmon I pay for this they should be giving great service ... I need to arrange babysitter for my 2 kids and still haven't had a call back is almost 7 pm so I'm guessing I won't .. Ugghh :/

Pre op

I made it

7 days post op

7 days post op , stitch & drain removal

10 days post op

I didn't wanted a huge butt but expected more projection

14 days post op

My butt is huge !!!! Today I went to the mall and felt every guy was looking at me lol , I felt kind of embarrassed...all clothe fit great though I have a tiny wais , big hips ang huge butt ....

Fluffing is real !!!!:)

Looking good !

It ought after having 2 kids I won't be able to look good again , but I'm looking better than ever !!!!:))))))) 4 weeks post op

5 weeks post op

It's been a roller coaster of emotions I have been thinking I looked bad to them feeling great etc etc , but at the end dr fisher did an amazing job and I'm just so glad i found him !!!!

6 weeks

Almost 7 weeks !

Miami Plastic Surgeon

He's the best dr in Miami hands down !!!!!!!