Going with Dr .Blinski FOR BBL......SUPER EXCITED!!! Miami, FL

Hello everyone I'm 5'6 173 pounds I been wanting...

Hello everyone I'm 5'6 173 pounds I been wanting to get the bbl for years now but always been scared to do so...but now IM READY!! I'm not getting no younger Soo praying for a successful journey:):)!! I have 4 children and a husband so my hands are full!! I don't have time to go hard in the gym yet....but I think if I get a jump start I will maintain....:):)

Change of plans

Soo I had to change my date to march the 16th the flights were way to high!!! But Ig the sooner the better....!! Soo now I need a surgery buddy!! Anybody going around that time?? I'm booked to stay at keyla RH for 7 days I'm staying that long because I wanna make sure everything ok before I leave back home....be blessed dolls...!!

March please hurry!!!

Getting close

Hello everyone!! Well I have exactly 1 month and 4 days!!! Yay..!! Well I have a bday coming up and looking forward to njoying my self before I have this surgery...I'm in between with rather i wanna shop or wait till I get the surgery.....decision,decisions!! Can't wait for my results

Blood tests

Hello everyone....CAN someone tell me how do you get cleared for surgery like do I have to mention to my doctor imay getting this done?? Do they have to send my medical history to them?? My coordinator is no help at all.....any info is good

Recoverey home

Hello my rs sisters!! I'm Soo excited now!! I just booked with Miami escape RH and I think I made a GREAT CHOICE!!! Dani was great she helped me with Soo much info and they are running some great deals for the month of March so ladies give them a call you will love them!! Go check out they site Soo professional ladies!!

Feeling nervous

Soo I got the email for me to do my labs and I insistly got scared all over again lol....I really want this surgery but the thought of them cutting on me I get scared pray for me dolls....26 days to go!!!

New doctor

Soo I had to find another doctor...and I did just that!! I going to pray he give me what I'm looking for!! But as of now anything is better then this.....!!

Coming soo fast

Soo I have a total of 14 days to go....and I'm staying positive ab everything and praying everything goes as planned.....I have faith it will I'm just too anxious the count down is Soo real lol....!! My husband more excited then me idk how to take that I mean Soo all this time u been wanting a big booty n kept quiet lol..... been praying that everyone has everything they ask for and more!! Be BLESSED WILL DEFINITELY KEEP EVERYONE POSTED!!!!

Here in Miami

I had a safe flight now I go for my pre op then surgery tomorrow yay!!!! It came Soo fast!!

Only a couple more hours and I will be mizznewbooty:):)

My dream is finally coming true I been wanting a butt since a small child Soo blessed to be able:):)

Good morning....

Well guys I'm waiting to at least three weeks to submit my review....But I'm praying this big butt go down some lol
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Blinski is a GREAT DOC!! I know he was sent by the lord him self to take care of me cause my lord always looking out for me!! He was very caring and very aggressive with the lipo exactly what I wanted.....!! I love being able to call him anytime I needed him and ask any question....he is a great doctor and I recommend him to anybody!!