Dr. Miami Your the Best!!!!! - Miami, FL

I had my initial consultation with Dr. Miami back...

I had my initial consultation with Dr. Miami back in June of 2015. I was surprised that my surgery was scheduled for 13 months from my initial consultation date. It seemed like a long time away. I was counting down the months until my Brazilian butt lift. Finally it was the day before surgery I was nervous and excited. I get a call from my boyfriend of 7 years letting me know he met a young woman and was in love. I was devastated and thought about canceling my surgery because I didn't think I could handle it emotionally. I said to myself as I cried I have been waiting for this day for over a year. I'm going to do it. I got up the next morning and went to Dr. Miami's office at my scheduled time. The staff and the doctor made me feel so welcome and so at ease I couldn't have asked for more. Everything went smoothly with the surgery. The first night was rough I must have called the office emergency line at least 10 times, but the nurse was so kind and so helpful I was very impressed. I am 3 weeks out from surgery and feeling great. Dr. Miami is amazing I am so happy with my results. He is a master of his craft. Dr. Miami you have changed my life in such a positive way I can't thank you and your amazing staff enough.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Miami is a master of his craft. Dr. Miami you have changed my life in such a positive way I can't thank you and your amazing staff enough.