BMI to High for BBL - Miami, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Interested in have a bbl done by Dr Sergio...

Interested in have a bbl done by Dr Sergio Alvarez, but my BMI is to high. I was told by Ana from Spectrum Anesthics to loose about 20-30 lbs. I'm 28 yrs old, 5"7' tall and I weigh 230 lbs. I want to have my surgery done before summer of 2017. Need help with a diet !!!!! Would like to just start eating healthier and moderate exercise

Mia astheics

Due to me having to loose weight for my surgery I didn't pay my deposit. I'm so glad that I didn't because Dr. Alvarez is no longer ar Spectrum, he's now at Mia Asethics which is running a special for the month of January for the BBL Procedure $3500.00. I'm trying to pay my desposit to lock in the special price, but my card is giving problems. My coordinator is very hard to get in contact with. DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF THEY OFFER ANOTER FORM OF PAYMENT?????????

Booked Date

I've booked my for July 31st with Mia Aesthetics. I'm a not nervious and scared for the pain after surgery

Lymphatic Massages

Suggestions on where to get lymphatic massages! On you tube a lady said that she used a handheld massager to do her messages, has any one tried this and how was the results of yes?
Doral Plastic Surgeon