Ready to book BBL for 2017! Miami, FL

I have been on this site for about a year and a...

I have been on this site for about a year and a half and have finally taken the plunge to put a deposit down and finally schedule my BBL... The problem is that I don't know who to go with. I am down to either Dr. Alvarez (with spectrum) or Dr. Blinski. Can girls who have been to either doctor tell me how their experience was?? I have seen a lot of Dr. Blinski's work but barely anything for Dr. Alvarez. I have had a consults with both doctors and don't know who I should go with. Thanks in advance! :)

It's official! I'm a future Blinski Doll!!!!

After a lonnnng decision and plenty of research, I have decided to go with Dr. Blinski to do my BBL. I had a few other doctors in mind but when it came to looking at client photos, personal reviews, accreditation, etc. no one came close to Dr. Blinski. Although he is a little higher than a few other places I looked at, I feel much more comfortable going with Dr. Blinski and I'm super excited!!!! I put my deposit down & my surgery date is set for 5/23/17????????
Dr. Blinski