BBL Coming Soon Dr Alvarez Spectrum - Miami, FL

I got Vaser lipo about 3 months ago and I am happy...

I got Vaser lipo about 3 months ago and I am happy with the results and still happy that I did it. However I want more so why not have the fat put to good use? ;) I'd like to have the fat transferred to mostly my hips and some to my butt as well. Im thinking of going to Spectrum in Miami. I've emailed my pictures and now just waiting for a response.

Dr Alverez it is

So I'm going with Dr Alverez but I'm waiting until October. I'm so excited!

Date is set!

My date is set for September 13 and I'm flying out on the 12th. I'm so excited!!

My last before pics

Surgery on Tuesday

done and over with

These pictures were 2 days PO

Before and after side by side

Sergio Alvarez

I went to spectrum with Dr Alvarez. He did a wonderful job, definitely met my expectations. He told me that I may not have enough fat for the booty that I wanted but I actually did. The only complaint was the coordinator before surgery. She was horrible. Never return phone calls or emails. It was so bad I thought about canceling my surgery. I had really low expectations for spectrum but when I got there everyone was great. Very welcoming, nice, answered all of my questions, and they definitely make sure your okay. Glad I ended up there, they just need to re train their coordinators.