52 Years Old. 5/3 ........143lbs. - Miami, FL

I want a smaller waist, some hips and som butt.I...

I want a smaller waist, some hips and som butt.I live in Canada,I have been stalking this site for a couple of years, dreaming of this day.I want to be able to wear a nice fitted dress or a nice jeans and not have to worry about my stomach or my donut flapping over.I have worked out most of my adult life but just can't seem to get a shape.i went on all sorts of diet,I did P90x, you name it I did it,lol.I have been researching doctors in Canada and Miami. That's how I came up with Dr Fisher.I really love his work, so my self and a mother RS sister is taking this journey together. Surgery date booked for 23August 2016. I am so excited.

Hey ladies.just to mention that I have a short torso,with a very square shape,anyone out there with a similar shape that already did a bbl please share your experience with me. Also any fisher dolls out there. Please share thank you.

More pre op photos

Here some more pics of my square shape,lol

More pre bbl pics

Pre op pics

Waist and hips measure the same.

More pre op pics

More pre op pics

Green shake

So I am 111 days away from bootay land,lol.So instead of taking iron pills, I take my regular vitamins . Also I have started doing green shakes daily.

Pre op

So more pre op pics of sponge bob lol

Just read this and is freaking the shit out

All freaked out here

Lipo bbl

I am half way through my journey. I am 6 weeks post op today. I am very happy with my results.

First day and now 6weeks

I am very happy with my results

Love my waist

This dress never looked this good
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr fisher is an amazing Doctor, he gave me exactly what I asked for. Thank u Doctor Fisher. He answered all my questions and made me feel at ease. He is very up front and frank