42 Years Old, Mother of 4 and Wife.... BBL - Miami, FL

I have done research and I have chosen Dr. Fisher....

I have done research and I have chosen Dr. Fisher. Although, i feel confident with his credentials, endless good reviews and a host of great before and afters my.... My main concern is with the buisness side of things. I have looked up BBB on the facility in which he operates under and I'm worried a little. Most complaints where from ppl not being able to get refunds on procedures not rendered and from Ppl whos Dr. Didnt deliver satisfied results. Again im going with Dr. Fisher and i havent seen many complaints if all any about unsatisfactory work. I Would love to hear from ppl that have already went to Vanity Surgery Center and had Dr. Fisher.

Doing my deposit today!!! Fisherfied coming soon!

Ok, so me and my bestie are going together! We are so excited... My coordinator has been really easy to work with so far hope after my deposit it continues. Well, here is a little more details on me... Im 5'9" 180lbs bmi 26 after picture consultant with Dr. Fisher he said I can definitely get what i want with no problems! Here is a couple of wish pics!

Sx Date!!!

Got my sx date scheduled for October 20, 2016!!! Now we have to pick a hotel...

Rescheduled

Welp, vanity called about a month ago and informed me that Dr. Fisher will be at a conference the day of my surgery and asked if I wouldn't mind rescheduling. Because of som unfortunate events in my life I was very pleased to push my date back. My new date is January 19th, 2017.
Miami Plastic Surgeon