32 Years Old - Miami, FL

Beyond nervous about getting a BBL. I leave...

Beyond nervous about getting a BBL. I leave Virginia tomorrow to start my trip to Miami. My surgery is set for Monday 10/10/16 at 9:30 am . I'm staying at a near by hotel, not a recovery house because my husband will be going with me . It still feels very unreal. Im super excited & scared at the same time . I'm 5'4 , 138lb .

Had to switch doctors now not sure who I should choose at Spectrums...

Had to reschedule my BBl , upset but everything happens for a reason. I can't use Dr. Ghuarni. & now I'm not sure who I should pick. Any suggestions?? Alvarez or Ortega??

BBL Surgery today

Today is my day !!! Dr. Ghuarni Baby !!!!!

Some pictures

Surgery was on Monday the 27th

Today is 2 days after my surgery and I'm in pain , to be expected. My husband is doing a great job taking care of me . Way better than I thought he would. The car rides the spectrum are the worst the first two days I laid down in the backseat on a foam but I felt every bump . today when I went for my second massage I rode on my knees because you can't use your Boppy pillow for about 10 days and it was way better. Now just been relaxing in the hotel trying to move around a little but not overdo it. My Body is still very sore but every day it is getting better.

Some pictures

A few more photos

Waiting on the doc for my check up!!! Look at that BOOTY ????

Update

Everyday gets easier , I went back to work full time 9 days after surgery. Waddling around everywhere but I don't have to much discomfort. I haven't gotten any more messages, and I really need to. I feel like The fluid in my lower abdomen is collecting . I keep trying to drain it in the shower with a qtip. Helps allittle with the pressure. My legs and feet are also very swollen, but probably because I'm on them almost all of the time. Still love my new body shape & my bruises are almost all the way gone .

Itchiness

Everyday gets better. A lot of swelling has gone down & im loving my results!! Still wearing my compression socks . With them on my feet don't get swollen.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I haven't actually been to the office yet , but Emily has been amazing at answering all my questions & returning my phone calls.