26 with a Bbl - Miami, FL

Hello dolls my surgery took place in October, this...

Hello dolls my surgery took place in October, this website helped me a lot in preparing and what to expect. I decided to give you girls a review of my experience & results.At Vanity cosmetics you do not see the doctor until the day before your surgery it is all very rushed. Dr Fisher was very energetic smiled a lot when you meet him you strip your clothes there were two other ladies in room. Although they do have do not disturb signs on the door serveral people open the door while you're naked I to set people in the room or ask the Dr questions. That is kind of frustrating but they cannot keep track of who's in what rooom. So at any given time the door is opened wide and there are people walking past your room in the hallway. I guess because of natural curiosity the other patients or whomever these people just walking past look in too. Dr Fisher told me I would keep 90 percent of the fat. Which has not happened in my case. Then when I talked to him to tell him my butt is almost identical to it'd original size he said I had unrealistic expectations. However before I signed my paperwork he told me my wish pics were exactly what he could do. I had more than enough fat only thing he could not do was get rid of my back fat totally. So I signed my paperwork worth the indication that my butt would be exactly as we spoke about with back fat. He unfortunately food not deliver and Vanity cosmetics is almost impossible to reach one you paid and go back home.

Vanity Will not give you medical documents

I waited to post my review I did not want to leave negative feedback. I reached out to Vanity since October 10th to receive my medical documents. Before you leave you fill out a form and they say they will mail it to you. I have sent emails several calls and still no medical document with these results you know I want to know how much did he actually put in. apparently Dr Fisher has been on vacation since October 10th and all the legally required to give patients their medical documents I still don't have them. That makes me even more concern that obviously something went wrong with this surgery, that butt is still flat and you won't tell me what you put in? At least take some accountability this is not what the sell you when their taking your money. I literally sent my coordinator on her personal cell phone wish pictures and I have her text response and email response saying yes the doctor will do it you will not be sorry he 100% can do this.

More pics

Sorry dolls although I stalked this website before my procedure u cannot figure out how to put these pictures together for yall.I'm trying to upload a left and right side .

More pics from this month and some before pic's.

Hey dolls,
The doctor asked me to lose weight before surgery I lost 15 so my before pictures are 15 pounds heavier(blue thong ). It's actually the first day I spoke with my coordinator.
Miami Plastic Surgeon