27 Yrs Old, No Kids, I'm Ready to Be Hasanified!!! - Miami, FL

So I got my quote from Vanity. Not I just have to...

So I got my quote from Vanity. Not I just have to pay my deposit to get my date. I'm hoping for sometime in April. I'm 5'4 150lbs they said I have the perfect amount of fat so I don't have to gain. I'm gonna ask more questions about gaining weight because I just want to be sure I have enough fat. Yes!

April 26th 2016 is my date!!

So ladies I just made my deposit and I got my date! I'm super excited!! Now I'm on a hunt for a RH. Vanity recommended Xanadu but I'm
Not sure if I like their prices so I'm gonna look around a lil bit. I feel like I want to stay 10 days or more. And I want at least 12 massages before I leave. So if you ladies have any suggestions please let me know.

What's going on at Vanity& dr. Hasan?

This is the email I received after I paid my deposit and I noticed that it says Dr. Fisher?? Like no! Dr. Hasan is the doctor so why are they thanking me for becoming a dr. Fisher patient? What is going on here?

Supplements...HELP!

Hey dolls, I noticed a lot of girls are taking vitamins before surgery. Iron pills, b-12, folic acid, vitamin C etc. I'm not anemic so I'm not sure if I should be taking iron pills. Let me know what vitamins I should be taking and why..

Cosmicare

So dolls I'm staying at Cosmicare RH for 10 days. I felt a lil more comfortable with Cosmicare because everything is included with my stay. Also I can have someone stay with me at no additional cost which is great! Only thing is they didn't have anything available for my pre-op date so I have to get a hotel for the first night which is ok. So far I'm satisfied with the service and prompt responses.

Just got the call from Vanity!!

Welp dolls I just got the call from vanity telling me Hasan will not be back for my date smh they asked me to choose a different Doctor. Mcadoo or Dr. Osak and some other Doctor that start with an S?? What do you dolls think? I like Dr.Osak bbl's but not really a fan of Dr. Mcadoo. Only thing is that I heard about Dr. Osak giving girls infections. They said he will be back by the second week of April. This is a hard decision for me :( ugh

Dr. Mcadoo

Hey dolls I know I haven't updated you in a while but I am going with Dr. Mcadoo. Surgery is set for the same date 4/26. And it is getting very close! I'm staying at Cosmicare for 10 days.

I have an appointment with my PCP today and I plan on asking for some meds. What meds should I be asking for?
Miami Physician