Very excited for bbl . Miami, FL

So far so good with my experience, my coordinator...

So far so good with my experience, my coordinator is Emily and she is great. She answered all my questions. I'm going with Dr. Ghurani for my first procedure bbl. My consultation was with Dr. Ortega but he told me that I didn't have enough fat to transfer so I wanted a second opinion. Dr. Ghurani explained that it's not the amount of fat that you use its how you use it, he is well experienced and double certified. The wait time for the consultation was crazy, I waited 3 hours. I will be adding more once I get my procedure done next week.

Surgery date changed

So my date was June 21, but my lab results were not good. My hemoglobin is at 11.3 and Dr. Ghurani will not touch me until I bring it to 12. So far the nurse have been very helpful with how to boost my blood level. I'm glad I chose this dr. Because he will not risk anything. So Friday I have to retest. I'll keep you guys updated

Before pic

I am going tomorrow to redo my test to see if my blood level is at 12. I was at Rapids today and saw one of the nurse at spectrum. She came and talk to me. She said I recognize you from somewhere is it spectrum, I was like yes girl I will see you tomorrow. She is extremely nice! Anyways dolls stay tuned for my journey.
Miami Plastic Surgeon