34 Years Old, 4 C- Sections/ I Want my Body Back! Miami Beach, FL

I've been debating on surgery for a while now....

I've been debating on surgery for a while now. After severe diastasis recti (an seperation with the last child I am ready to my body back. Surgery is scheduled for 13 July. I am super nervous and excited at the same time. Dr. Alvarez and his coordinator Yenia is very and has help throughout the process.

Feeling Nervous!!

10 Days until surgery! Feeling like I am not prepared. What are some must haves that I would need? Not sure if I should take someone with me or if I should go to the recovery home????

Post-op update

Just want to stop and post that surgery went well. I am at about a 2 on the pain scale. I can tell a significant difference. Dr. Alvarez was the perfect gentleman. I will do a review on him and the facility a bit later. Resting and looking forward to great results.

Drum roll please..... Post -op update!!

Dr. Alvarez is an artist! He is a hidden diamond! You guys I went in honestly not expecting much. Just wanted to have smaller belly and thin waist. I was sick of hiding my belly fat with large clothing and baggy pants. I feel so good today. The pain has spiked a few times only because I fell asleep and did not wake up to take meds. Just wanted to post some pics. I will walk you guys through my process in a few days. In the mean time if you have any question just let me know.

Drains!!!

Hi ladies, How long did you leave your drains in. The TT incision is not hurting. It is hurting every time I move where the drains are placed. If I move a particular way the hurt like hell. What can I do?
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon