36, Medical Sales, Two Kids - Miami Beach, FL

Dr. Cousins has been doing my Botox and Dysport...

Dr. Cousins has been doing my Botox and Dysport for several years now. I began visiting him for injections when I was 33 and due to his advice and maintenance of my face and aging process I still get carded when I purchase alcohol!!! He does an incredible job. He knows exactly what I need and how much in order to get the best possible outcome. He NEVER tries to up sell or add on procedures. He even convinced me to switch products to save me on cost. He always schedules a follow up appointment and makes any changes free of charge. At my last visit, I made the decision to try Juvaderm. I have never looked better! Dr. Cousins even gave me a personal call a few days later to check on me and make sure I was satisfied. I have never had a doctor go above and beyond in the way Dr. Cousins does. I am and will be a customer for life and will gladly recommend his services to anyone looking. Try Dr. Cousins... you will not be disappointed!!
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon