best doctor ever!!! highly recommended! - Miami Beach, FL

I want to start by saying that I thank GOD for...

I want to start by saying that I thank GOD for putting Dr. Tarik Husain in my path. I'm a 33 years old female who had cancer and needed a breast reconstruction. I had a total of 3 surgeries, the first surgery was to remove my right breast (procedure done by my oncologist) and at the same time Dr Husain placed a Tissue Expander. The second surgery my oncologist decided my left breast need to be removed and the same procedure as the first was performed. After my skin was stretched to my desired size I had my third surgery that was the actual breast reconstruction where Dr Husain removed the Tissue Expanders and replaced it with my breast silicone implant. Needless to say that it's not easy going to a process like this but I can say that Dr Husain gave me that confidence I needed, I felt safe knowing he was going to be in the operating room with me.

I've been through a long journey with Dr Husain and all I can say about him and staff are great things. He is a perfectionist and loves his profession. I'm VERY VERY happy with my result. I was so happy my my result that it didn't ended with my breast reconstruction. After I was done with my breast reconstruction I decided to have a lipo done with him. AGAIN I'm so happy with my results that my self-esteem have gone up from 5 to 100. I love how my cloth fit now and LOVE how I Look. I have great looking breasts and an hour glass body figure with Victoria Secret Abs included!!!!

Dr Husain, I can't thank you enough for all you've done for me!!! But the story doesn't end here, my wife is so happy with the end results that she's also having a lipo and butt lift procedure done in August/2016.

Very happy and grateful patient here!
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon