Breast Aug - Miami, FL

I was barely an A and very active in personal...

I was barely an A and very active in personal training. I wanted something natural and sexy! Doctor cousins met with me 4 times before my surgery and answered every question before scheduling the procedure. The procedure went well and my healing time was fast. As soon as I was awake Dr cousins was checking in on me. Throughout the week he was available to me through his office phone and even a text when I had a late night question about my medication. I am very pleased with my results! I would recommend him for a breast augmentation for sure!

Size and trainjng

I went from a 32A to a 32D and my training has not been affected much. Since I went under the muscle it took a while to get back to chest workouts. But I can still do everything!
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr cousins was incredible. He met with me 4 times before my surgery. After surgery he was available to me whenever I needed help and his office staff made it so easy to squeeze me in for an appointment! My results are exactly what I wanted! I also go to him for Botox now! He is great at that too!