Looking for a BBL Surgery Partner in March or April??? Miami Ortega or Fisher - Miami Beach, FL

Hello ladies I just turned the big 35 and my...

Hello ladies I just turned the big 35 and my giftbto myself is a full body maker over to feel better about my self. I am paying out of pocket so I am still getting my funds together. I want a BBL nothing too big just a nice round natural looking ass and my tits are huge i would like to get a BR too!!! Im am looking for a surgery friend or something like a sister to take this journey with me... Lets transform "2016"!!!.????????????

I Need a Surgery Buddy

Hello I will be traveling from Va to Miami for a BBL. My doctor is Dr. Hanaberg I have heard nothing but great thing about this man. My surgery date is August 16th and I will be traveling alone and staying at a recovery house. Is there anybody having surgery on the date or shortly after in the Miami area so we can check on each other if not travel together.