28 Years Old, Flat Butt, Not Proportionate - Miami Beach, FL

I was always self concise of my flat butt growing...

I was always self concise of my flat butt growing up. No matter how many squats I did or diets I tried nothing ever help me achieve the body I wanted. I did a lot of research on the Brazillian butt lift and came across Dr. Alvarez. He made my decision very easy after speaking with him on the phone about the pros and cons of the procedure and excatly what I wanted to achieve. The recovery was a little rough for the first few days as was expected but I felt much better knowing that any question or concern I had while recovering, Dr. Alvarez and his assistant Lina were always just a phone call away. I couldnt be happier with my results. Dr. Alvarez went above and beyond to make sure the whole experience was as comfortable as it could be for me and to make sure he achieved the results I desired.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Alvarez as well as his assistant Lina were better than I ever could have imagined. They made the experience as comfortable and easy as possible. Dr. Alvarez was very knowledgeable and professional. I would reccomend him to everyone looking to have this procedure done.