35 Years Old, in Sales, Need to Keep My Face Fresh - Miami Beach, FL

I am a female sales professional in my mid 30s. I...

I am a female sales professional in my mid 30s. I need to keep my face looking fresh, young, and rested as I am face to face with doctors, office staff, and hospital staff every day. Also, I live in Miami where I have to be at the top of my game at all times. I get Botox as a way to keep my face looking younger and rejuvenated with minimal pain, downtime, and upkeep. As a Caucasian female who grew up on Florida beaches really worshipping the sun, I have been doing Botox for years and am happy with the great results that I get. Thankfully, the only downside if there is one, is a little redness at the injection sites for 1 hour or less; this quickly goes away and I can go about my day working.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr Cousins does a perfect job with my Botox. He has a great bedside manner, listens to my wants and needs, and gives his expert opinion and advice tailored to my visit each time I see him. Dr Cousins assesses my face thoroughly, comes up with a plan that he discusses with me based on his assessment, and then injects my face exactly and precisely where I need it to give me the best result. Dr Cousins' injections are less painful than other injections I've gotten, which is a huge bonus. He has a great bedside manner, listens well, is an expert in his practice, and I fully trust his skills and judgment. I also really appreciate him checking up on me to see how I'm feeling and to see how my results are turning out. I will definitely keep going to him for all of my cosmetic needs for years to come. I've recommended numerous friends to him for a variety of cosmetic procedures and surgeries; they've all been very happy with him as well and are also long time repeat customers.