lower eye lift - Miami, FL

My skin looks young for my age. But I started to...

My skin looks young for my age. But I started to see little fat pads on my on top of my lower eye socket. They made me look tired all the time or hung over. I was VERY concerned about any procedure that would require stitching on my eyes. I have seen horrible results due to the doctor taking too much skin or the suture work was sloppy and very noticeable. Dr Pazmino assured me he uses a thread that is half the size of a human hair and the stitches (when healed) would not be noticeable. I scheduled my lower eye lift on December 1st. By December 9th you could not tell I had stitches along my lash line just a week earlier. My friends are very critical and they could not even detect the slightest scar from stitches. I have used Dr Pazmino for multiple procedures and would only use him going forward!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr Pazmino has terrific credentials. He is up to date with all the latest procedures. I have been happy with each proceedure or operation. Plus, Dr Pazmino has an excellent reputation within the plastic surgery community. That is very important when your surgeon is respected by his peers.