Dr. Alvarez ( spectrum) no regrets!

I'm scheduled to have a Bbl on Friday and having...

I'm scheduled to have a Bbl on Friday and having second thoughts. I am on real self everyday trying to prepare myself mentally. Now that the time is approaching , I feel like I could achieve similar results with a trainer. Instead of working out, I've been trying to gain weight. Dumb! Might cancel.

Dr Sergio Alvarez 7/1/16 Bbl

I am 2 weeks post op and still can't believe that I went through with
it. We often look at the before and after pictures and not know the
recovery process that goes in between. Anyway, I don't know what got
into my 40 yo brain but had my procedure on 7/1 with Dr Sergio Alvarez. I
am very pleased with his work but probably wouldn't do it over again. I
am 5'4 and 145 lbs. I was trying to gain weight but that is how far I
could push it. Also it was making my face fat???? Before surgery he gave
me realistic expectations. However I was surprised when they told me he
was able to get 3000 ccs and transfer 1350 in each cheek. All things
considered , I had a positive experience with spectrum , dr Alvarez , my
private nurse, Joselyn and massage therapist , Elsie. Best wishes to
you all in pursuit of the Bbl???? The pics are from pre op and day 1 and
2 post op. I was able to correct the fold on my side with the lipo

Back to work BBL Blues

3 weeks post op! Yaaaaay! First week back at work was rough. Went back after 17 days. Should've taken an extra week. I don't know how people go back after 1 week. Allow more time for yourself in the morning due to massaging and stuffing yourself into the garment. I've been late everyday. I'm so tired because I only sleep 3 hours at a time. I've come up with so many sleeping positions. I start off like a baby with my but in the air and my knees wide and eventually end up on my stomach.
The worst part going back to work is the 40 minute drive. I feel like I killing my fat cells. Im propped up on a pillow, looking like a giraffe. I still pee backwards at work.( only if I'm the only 1 in the bathroom) I am able to hide out in my office and sit with the chair facing backwards or sometimes on my knees ( with a pillow of course ). By the end of the day my legs and feet are swollen despite me taking occasional walks. I'm still wearing my foam and triangle which keeps me extra tight. It helps to wear your compression socks when you are home.
I will admit that despite the pain and discomfort , I don't regret my decision to do this. Funny enough, I'm hoping that I don't lose anymore. At first I was concerned because I was looking like Jessica rabbit and then the next day I started to look "normal". I don't want to look too "normal" if you know what I mean.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon